Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Vacation


Okay, I'm going to admit it. I've been seriously neglecting my Etsy shop and my blog for the last month or so. Why? It's summer in Minnesota. And it's a glorious one. 70's-80's, sunny, low humidity. I can't get enough. And my kids can't either...parks, pools, soccer, golf, cabin trips and just hanging out in the neighborhood. Fortunately for all of us, our best friends are teacher families, so it's just one big party over here! (My husband might be a little jealous, though.)

I am so thankful I work from home so we can enjoy this precious time together. I sneak in work where I can, but overall, the kids run the day, and I've learned to just go with it. My youngest is starting school in the fall. There will be time to build my business then. Right now, I'm going to keep enjoying summer vacation!

No comments: