Saturday, January 31, 2009

Printable Greeting Cards


So my goal of posting daily has not happened. Still working on that. Life tends to take over with two small boys and a household to run.

Anyway, I’m really excited about my new printable greeting cards recently listed at my Etsy shop

In this economy, I’m finding it difficult to spend $4-5 on a greeting card, and I would imagine there are a lot of folks out there who are feeling the same way. I still want to express my sentiments to friends and family, and I prefer sending a personal note.

With this in mind, I’ve converted some of my card designs into printable PDFs. The cards are laid out to easily print on a desktop printer, cut in half and then fold. The beauty of it is that there is no limit to the number that can be produced. One initial price of $4-5 for a set of “birthday”, “thank you” and blank cards. Talk about thrifty!

I’ve got 4 sets available now, with more in the works.

No comments: