Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time, why do you punish me?

So (as my husband says I start every sentence), I’m having a hard time wrapping my arms around blogging.

Between the lunches to be made, running the kids around, helping with homework, policing screen time, vacuuming, unloading the dishwasher, laundry, assembling food (cooking doesn't quite happen), running, yoga, Tweeting, Facebooking, researching marketing strategies, not to mention the actual designing of cards, filling the much appreciated orders, and taking care of husband (lest I forget)....I run out of time.

I want to change that. I know it’s an important communication tool. As I look at a significant birthday this year, and after nearly eight years of putting my career on the back burner, I am focused on creating something for just me - a (hopefully) successful business, and blogging will be part of that.

I just need more time.

No comments: