Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thrifty Thursdays


In Minnesota, it's our summers are precious and short. Hence, our garage/yard sale season is packed into a few months as well.

We have to take advantage of every warm weekend, so Thursdays have always been the best garage sale shopping days. It's a frenzy to hit all the good ones, even just within a few miles of my house. My most favorite way to recycle is to treasure someone else’s trash. Some days are better than others, but today I was lucky. Here’s a retro chair I found today for just $5.00. Sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

five bucks?! awesome. what a great find.

Anonymous said...

Hi shannon!
My name is Brooke & i am trying to start up my printable paper goods business, but i still have yet to design anything! i was wondering if you have any advice and also what software program you use. i love your cards!